- Michael Ross on behalf of the IJMDC and Ted Belman– Introduce Conference – What Is The Jordan Option Solution
Jordan is Palestine
- MK Yehuda Glick – Jordan Is Palestine, The Only Solution
- Mordechai Nisan– Jordan Is Palestine; An Out of The Box Solution or The Only Solution
- Arieh Eldad Is The Jordan Option Even Possible? Two states for two people on two sides of the Jordan River (in Hebrew)
- Martin Sherman –Israel as the nation- State of Jews: Fundamental imperatives for survival
- Edy Cohen– Jordan’s King: An Enemy of Israel\Jordan’s Regime??: The Source of the Problem
- Rachel Avraham – “Jordan’s oppression of dissidents and opponents.”
The Fictional Kingdom
- Salim Mansur The practical remedy borrowed from contemporary history to the problem of “Jordan is Palestine” that elegantly brings closure to the fraudulent Arab-Israeli conflict of the past hundred years.
- Geoffrey Clarfield– The Fictional Kingdom of Jordan. Ethnography from “Time Immemorial”
- Ted Belman Weizmann/Feisal Agreement and the damage caused by Winston Churchill including removal of TransJordan.
- Michael Ross- Palestinian citizenship i.e. how they came to be citizens and what successive Kings have tried to do to restrict citizenship.
How Israel can take advantage.
Moderator – Yishai Fleisher
Ted Belman – Policies Israel should follow to encourage Arab emigration. (This will include how to incentivize emigration and how building their economy retards emigration and must be stopped).
- Jeremy Saltan The death of the two state solution and Israel’s golden opportunity.
Jordanian Opposition Coalition
- Abed Al Maala – Will the Jordanian Tribes Rebel Against The New Government?
- Mudar Zahran – Discusses his vision for Jordan and Israel living in peace and harmony.