Peloni: Additional reporting below Pamela Geller’s report.
US Bombing Iran
By Pamela Geller |
US responds to Iranian attacks on shipping in Strait of Hormuz, July 7, 2026. Screengrab via Youtube
U.S. Central Command forces have begun launching a series of powerful strikes against Iran to impose heavy costs for targeting and attacking commercial shipping crewed by innocent civilians in an international waterway. The U.S. strikes are in response to Iranian attacks on three commercial vessels that were transiting the Strait of Hormuz. Iran’s demonstrated aggression was unwarranted, dangerous, and a clear violation of the ceasefire.
Command Center, Air Defense Systems, Radar, Drone Storage facility, IRGC boats and missile launchers have been targeted in ongoing joint ops by the US forces in Iran. IRGC positions in Qeshm Island, Bandar Abbas, Sirik Island and Bandar-e-Jask have been targeted.
Barak Ravid reports: The U.S. military said it conducted airstrikes against Iranian military targets in the area of the Strait of Hormuz on Tuesday in retaliation for renewed Iranian attacks on commercial ships…. A U.S. official said the targets included Iranian air defense systems, coastal surveillance systems, surface-to-air missiles, anti-ship cruise missile sites, drone launch sites and port facilities. Iranian state media reported that explosions were heard in the port cities of Bandar Abbas and Sirik, as well as on Qeshm Island (Axios).
U.S. Central Command forces have begun launching a series of powerful strikes against Iran to impose heavy costs for targeting and attacking commercial shipping crewed by innocent civilians in an international waterway. The U.S. strikes are in response to Iranian attacks on three…
— U.S. Central Command (@CENTCOM) July 7, 2026
? WOW! President Trump's strikes against Iran tonight are being described as "PUNISHMENT — NOT proportional" after the mullahs violated the MoU and struck vessels in the Strait of Hormuz — CNN, citing US official
47 is SAFE at his hotel tonight in Turkey, and made clear he's… pic.twitter.com/I9VPzSB7oW
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) July 7, 2026
Fires seen burning at the Port of Shahid Haqqani in Bandar Abbas, Southern Iran, following tonight’s wave of retaliatory strikes against Iranian military and infrastructure sites by the U.S. Air Force and Navy. pic.twitter.com/ccZPuZvDPG
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) July 7, 2026
Iran claims US restoration of oil sanctions violates MOU ending war
By Reuters, 8 July 2026:
Iran’s foreign ministry condemns a US Treasury move to revoke the temporary suspension of sanctions on Iranian oil sales, saying the decision breaches the Islamabad memorandum on ending the war and holding Washington responsible for the consequences.
The ministry says Iran will take any measure it deems necessary to safeguard its interests and national security.
Pentagon begins BOMBING IRAN during Khamenei’s FUNERAL https://t.co/26NXZq9zWN pic.twitter.com/VRAy4zJEgH
— RT Intl (@RT_on_X) July 7, 2026
The United States Central Command said Tuesday it has launched new airstrikes on Iran after it targeted three vessels in the Strait of Hormuz earlier in the day.
The U.S. said the strikes were on commercial vessels that were transiting the strait, which were “crewed by innocent civilians in an international waterway.”
“U.S. Central Command forces have begun launching a series of powerful strikes against Iran to impose heavy costs for targeting and attacking commercial shipping crewed by innocent civilians in an international waterway,” CENTCOM said. “Iran’s demonstrated aggression was unwarranted, dangerous, and a clear violation of the ceasefire.”
The strikes come after the U.S. and Iran signed a “memorandum of understanding” last month, which said both sides have committed to “negotiating and achieving the final deal in a maximum 60 days, extended with mutual consent.”
Subsequent reporting thru July 8 afternoon IT
US Centcom:
“U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) forces completed a new round of offensive strikes against Iran, July 7, hitting over 80 targets with precision munitions as an immediate response to Iran’s latest attacks on commercial vessels transiting the Strait of Hormuz.
U.S. forces struck Iranian air defense systems, command and control networks, coastal radar sites, anti-ship missile capabilities, and more than 60 Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps small boats in and near the strait to degrade Iran’s ability to continue attacking international commerce flowing through the international trade corridor.
Iran recently attacked three commercial vessels transiting the strait including Marshall Islands-flagged M/T Al Rekayyat, Saudi Arabia-flagged M/T Wedyan, and Liberian-flagged M/T Cyprus Prosperity. The unwarranted aggression by Iranian forces is a clear and dangerous violation of the ceasefire and undermines freedom of navigation. CENTCOM forces remain postured and prepared to hold Iran accountable when the agreement is not adhered to or obeyed.”
TRUMP FAFO PLAYING OUT OVERSEAS @EricLDaugh
President Trump officially REVOKING the US license that allowed Iran to sell their oil, after the mullahs STRUCK vessels in the Strait of Hormuz.
— ReutersThe US says Iran's actions WILL be met with consequences.
TRUMP FAFO playing… pic.twitter.com/D3lRAoJGjd
— Iam Breitbart (@JacSarobahs) July 7, 2026
? HOLY CRAP. President Trump and the U.S. military have just launched STRIKES against Iran while 47 is in Turkey, after the mullahs attacked vessels in the Strait
FAFO IN REAL TIME! ?
“U.S. Central Command forces have begun launching a series of powerful strikes against Iran… pic.twitter.com/5DHgoQegsy
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) July 7, 2026
https://twitter.com/noah_gitig/status/2074625387737305481
? Iran:
The American enemy has attacked several military facilities in the country.
Accordingly, missile strikes are expected to target U.S. military interests in the region within the coming hours. pic.twitter.com/w5wBccxgkX
— SilencedSirs?? (@SilentlySirs) July 7, 2026
? BREAKING: US launches major airstrikes on Iran biggest wave since ceasefire. Warplanes hit IRGC command centers, missile sites, air defenses, and naval assets in southern Iran including Qeshm Island, Bandar Abbas & more.
Tensions escalating fast. Oil markets on edge.#Iran… pic.twitter.com/3OqYY3iUsK— LIFE ???IS BEAUTIFUL (@DEVIKA12327912) July 8, 2026
?? ?? IRAN WAR TONIGHT SUMMARY:
– IRGC attacked multiple ships
– U.S. Treasury revoked Iran’s oil revenue license
– U.S. launched largest strikes on IRGC positions including Iran’s small boats
– Mysterious power outages in Kuwait and Bahrain
– IDF bombing Hezbollah pic.twitter.com/JtU7V6sHwh
— Tousi TV (@TousiTVOfficial) July 7, 2026
Iran's parliament speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf: pic.twitter.com/gdSHXkkr5H
— AZ Intel (@AZ_Intel_) July 8, 2026
According to Iranian state-backed news outlet, Fars, the IRGC has said that in response to U.S. retaliatory strikes tonight, they targeted 85 targets in Bahrain and Kuwait, saying that Kuwait’s Ali Salem Airbase and the U.S. Fifth Fleet Headquarters in Manama, Bahrain were… pic.twitter.com/atoyQPuifa
— OSINTdefender (@sentdefender) July 8, 2026
UNBELIEVABLE
TRUMP: "For me, the memorandum of understanding is over. I don't want to deal with them anymore. They're scum. And if they get a nuclear weapon.. They're liars.. In my eyes, it's a waste of time to continue talking to them. They're crazy, for me it's over."
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 8, 2026
MOU lasted 20 days.
VP Vance, will probably be put to blame ?
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 8, 2026
https://xtwittercom/Osint613/status/2074771723434504554
Trump on Iran:
“I’m on all their lists. So far, I’ve been a little lucky, but maybe that luck won’t last much longer.
“But these are evil, sick people. They are cancer. We have to get rid of this cancer. It’s cancer. And you know what you do with cancer? You cut this cancer out…
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 8, 2026
Some of the words Trump had on the Islamic regime this morning:
“They are cancer”
“We must rid of this cancer”
“They are sick people”
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 8, 2026
UAE presidential adviser Anwar Gargash:
The Iranian attacks on Qatari and Saudi commercial tankers in the Strait of Hormuz, and the repeated aggression against Bahrain and Kuwait, are a clear sign Tehran is still unable to commit to de-escalation.
The Arab Gulf states cannot…
— Open Source Intel (@Osint613) July 8, 2026
BREAKING: U.S. President Donald Trump says he thinks the Iran ceasefire is over.
"I don't wanna deal with them, they're scum, they're sick people." pic.twitter.com/K0VnrI2O0E
— AZ Intel (@AZ_Intel_) July 8, 2026


Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.