By Janet Ellen Levy
The Club of Rome (CoR) is a think tank made up of world leaders, prominent scientists, celebrities, business leaders and other “luminaries” in various fields. It is a think tank with national associations in 35 countries, that was founded by the Jew-hating Rockefellers with a group of “world citizens” to provide “suggestions” to U.N. members and associates. The membership, which numbers several hundred (only about 6 Jews), espouses a “common concern for the future of humanity” and views Communist China as the most important and successful society in human history. The public relations arm of the CoR comprises the Council on Foreign Relations and the Tri-Lateral Commission.
Some of the Club of Rome’s prominent members and associates include or have included: Bill Gates, Deepak Chopra, Desmond Tutu, Marianne Williams, Kim Campbell, Mary Robinson, Pierre Trudeau, Robert Redford, Al Gore, Kofi Anna, Dalai Lama, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, George Soros, Jane Goodell, Vicente Fox, Henry Kissenger, Tony Blair, Mikhail Gorbachev, Ted Turner (donated $1 billion for the effort), Princess Beatrix of the Netherlands, etc.
The Club of Rome employs the idea that “man has created global warming” in the service of foisting a political agenda to control EVERY part of the lives of humankind. They have pledged to use the fear of environment crisis, the new world religion, to create a new world government with U.N. central direction.
Club of Rome devotees endeavor to control food production – what we eat, how much we eat; how we move around the planet; where and how we live, etc.
Here are some of the other tenets of this evil enterprise:
1) The ideal worldwide population (currently just under 8 billion) is 250-350 million. The severe reduction of the population or population control is necessary and requires the sterilization of the upcoming generation.
2) Private property contributes to social injustice and must be abolished.
3) The common good MUST be placed above individual rights or liberties.
4) Universal health care (a.k.a. poor quality healthcare) is a right.
5) Sovereign countries are a source of war.
6) Global government and global citizenship will bring peace for all humanity.
7) The education of children must focus on global citizenship and environMental stewardship.
Agenda 21, under the aegis of ICLEI (International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives) is a program to implement this globalist “sustainability” plan.