“Foundations of Betrayal:How the Liberal Super Rich Undermine America” by Phil Kent
Says Laura Chasin Rockefeller (the 3rd generation):
“It’s hard to get rid of the money in a way that does more good than harm. One of the ways is to subsidize people who are trying to change the system and get rid of people like us.”
There is something bigger in all that, and it is historically unprecedented: never before the ruling and richest elites in entire Western world voluntarily and readily conceded their power and wealth in pandemic insane obsession and concerns about the “poor” and low class. It is much more than lack of civilizational confidence or a “liberal fear of being envied” (Jack Wheeler), which both are only symptoms of a bigger and even more puzzling historical trend.
This global liberal brain melting began a couple of centuries ago. In 1800 (and before) it was generally acknowledged that the highest class is objectively better than the lower, thus fully deserving their wealth, privileges, power (inherited or acquired), while the lower is low mostly because of their objectively limited knowledge, skills et cetera. (Some were unjustly disadvantaged indeed, but that did not change the general concept of objective inequality).
Since then unprecedented in the human history events began to happen (to name a few):
1) European monarchies willingly reduced their power to zero, turning themselves into poppet figures (those who were lucky to not be murdered);
2) In the 1920s American Congress granted voting rights to all citizens disregarding their property status. By granting the right to vote to those who do not want or cannot make their living, the ruling class willingly placed our country under pressure of the poor who seek only more and more entitlements.
3) The same ruling elite willingly taxed themselves “progressively” – unevenly! – above 50% (in Eurabia even higher), thus willingly robbing themselves in favor of lower classes.
4) Eurabia and America in 1960s completely abandoned the unshakeable axiom that the aspiring immigrants must match racial, cultural and religious identity of the hosts (plus other limitations).
5) There exist too many very visible and extremely wealthy individuals who publicly support and invest money having the goal to destroy the capitalist system – George Soros being the most notorious of them. A few other “new riches” and financial or technological geniuses are either explicit America’s haters (like former Soviet Jew Brin, founder of Google), or supporters of utopian projects (like Bill Gates). Those riches and the political elites of the West are members of the Bilderberg club and few other organizations, promoting the so called One World order (that is the Socialist order).
6) Paradoxically the One World Order crowed (socialist by its very nature) somehow embraces Islam. Not only does it ignore the strategic danger of Islam unprecedentedly empowered by the oil money in 20th century. The West under these elites widely opened the door to Islam turning the home polices into a grotesque dhimmitude.
7) On the other hand, by pushing the sham of the nonexistent “Global warming” and various “cap and trade” scheme, the One World Order attempts to spread the wealth of the West into backwards of the world.
8) At that, no, literally not one person of such a financial caliber is visible (or perhaps does not even exist) on the conservative side of the political spectrum. Why? Such a lack of rich and powerful, standing for the core values of the West, spells the doom by itself.
You see: this suicidal trend is more fundamental than decadent soul searching, liberal complex of guilt, et cetera.
Is it all the case when a (suicidal) idea has possessed the masses becoming a material force (as damned Marx/Lenin put it)?