By Ted Belman
Making a difference at UN wrt Israel.
Leading from the front in the ME.
– to move Embassy (though it may happen in a few months)
– to designate Muslim Botherhood as terrorist organization
– to approve settlement construction
– to scrap the Iran Deal (In fact he gave them a freebie by declaring they were not in default)
– to work over Abu Mazen in public. (What is he saying to him in private?)
– to clear the swamp sufficiently. What is Comey still doing there for instance.
Appointed these apologists for Islam to Cabinet
– Gen McMaster
– Gen Mattis
Congratulated Erdogan on his referendum victory when opposition was calling for a recount. What was his rush.
I have no trouble with his moves on Russia or China. They are works in progress. I expect good outcomes.
Good marks for his domestic policies.
– diminished the EPA and ended war on coal
– gave go ahead to Keystone pipeline
– good support for law and order
– reduced flow of illegals and refugees
– demanding Congress finance the wall
– some success in fighting PC
– appointed conservative Justice Gorsuch
– appears to be succeeding with repeal and replace and with tax reform.